Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 March 2011

Roasted Mackerel and poatoes in Curry spices

Found this recipe the other day, when looking on the internet for a different way to cook Mackerel.

I love curry. However as far as I am concerned Curry and fish do not mix, people talk about tandoori salmon, byt for me Salmon just has a too delicate flavour to be be ruined by Curry spices.

Then comes mackerel. I thought ok I will give it a go. Mackerel has a fairly robust flavour and I considered could take the hit. I was right.

The combinations of the oil fish and the fragrant spices of the the curry paste work together beatifully, creating a brilliant healthy dish, that is fairly cheap  and relatively quick.to cook.







To view the recipe for this dish , please go to 




BBC Good Food








The  dish is from BBC good food.co.uk and is well worth a go. I tend to vary the quantities, depending on how many people I am cooking for using around 1 potato per person and the same for the curry paste.



No comments:

Post a Comment