Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 February 2009

Spring

I think spring may have nearly arrived. Although that's what I thought yesterday. This week I finally got back out into the fields for work. After the winter this is a blessed relief.

Anyway on my trip back from Hampshire, I decided to stop off at The Devils punchbowl at Hindhead. Everyone talks about all the great wonders of the world, and they are all truly wonderful, but we have in Surrey one of our very own. The view from the top is amazing.
This doesn't do it true justice, but does give you an idea. Below are some more images shot there.

















The week before last took me to Guildford and amazingly the sun came out again, allowing me to get these shots at Woodbridge meadow, which as far as I can see is in the throws of being renovated, however they have installed some interesting Sculptures.
















Certainly an interesting place to visit and also right by the river

No comments:

Post a Comment